[AMBER] Amber11 compile

From: yukio <kaneda.surf.chem.es.osaka-u.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:55:33 -0000

Dear all amber developers and users

I am Yukio, studying at Osaka Univ.

I am writing to ask you to how to install Amber11.

I have installed Ambertool 1.5 and tried to install Amber 11 by following a
manual, but it would not work.

I have set AMBERHOME and patched Ambertool.

Then, going to $AMBERHOME/src, I typed make serial.

Part of the error messages is this.

> cd sander && make serial

> make[1]: Entering directory

> `/homes/ykaneda/Desktop/AMBER11/amber11/src/sander'

> cpp -traditional constants.f > _constants.f gfortran -c -O3 -o

> constants.o _constants.f In file constants.f:24

> module constants

> 1

> Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1) In file

> constants.f:24 module constants

> 1

> Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)

> In file constants.f:28

> double precision, parameter :: TEN_TO_MINUS2 = 1.0d-2

> 1

> Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)

> In file constants.f:28

> double precision, parameter :: TEN_TO_MINUS2 = 1.0d-2

> 1

> Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)

> In file constants.f:29

> double precision, parameter :: TEN_TO_MINUS3 = 1.0d-3

> 1

> Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)

> In file constants.f:29

> double precision, parameter :: TEN_TO_MINUS3 = 1.0d-3

> 1

> Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)

> In file constants.f:30

Please let me know how to complete compiling.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards, Yukio

-

Yukio Kaneda

Fukui lab.

Department of Materials Engineering Science, Graduate School of Engineering
Science, Osaka University, Japan Email : kaneda.surf.chem.es.osaka-u.ac.jp