Re: [AMBER] problem setting drms to low values

From: Attilio Vittorio Vargiu <attilio.vargiu.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 11:17:11 -0800

Dear Prof. Case,
thank you for the answer, I will try it.

Concerning the reposting, I am sorry for that.
Before asking again I went to the amber mirror website to check if my
third post
was there and I saw the following:

[AMBER] problem setting drms to low values Attilio Vittorio Vargiu
(Sat Dec 03 2011 - 23:31:53 PST)
    Re: [AMBER] problem setting drms to low values David A Case (Mon
Dec 05 2011 - 05:22:30 PST)
        Re: [AMBER] problem setting drms to low values Attilio
Vittorio Vargiu (Mon Dec 05 2011 - 14:52:21 PST)

so I though for some reason my previous messages were not arrived.
It was not my intention to make pressure, also because I don't have any
right to. Usually I wait 3 or more days before asking.

Thanks again for your help.

Attilio

--
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい