[AMBER] AMBER GPU event in London 14th of December Cancellation

From: Gould, Ian R <i.gould.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:07:02 +0000

Dear All

It is with great regret that I have to announce that we will have to reschedule this meeting for the new year.
This is due to circumstances beyond our control. We will e-mail you with the rescheduled date and venue early in the New Year, provisionally we are looking at the middle of February.

Cheers
Ian

Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will forgive us everything, even our intellects.
Oscar Wilde,
--
Dr Ian R Gould
Reader in Computational Chemical Biology