Re: [AMBER] How to turn off non-bonded interactions between non-bonded atoms?

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 20:35:04 +0000

Hi Jason,

Yes, I think the student originally put them in one command, but played
around as it didn't seem to work.
I get the same prmtop (only timestamp differs) when I do use the combined
command, and the correct atoms (all 4 ions) are selected by the mask.

I've attached:
4ions.prmtop original prmtop
exclusions2.prmtop prmtop modified by parmed.py (addexclusions.in)
addexclusions.out the output from parmed, including the results
from "printDetails :Na+,Cl-"

Thanks in advance for your help!
Marc
PS I note that exclusions2.prmtop is a lot smaller than the original
4ions.prmtop, but I don't think this is the problem