Re: [AMBER] Problem with running antechamber on a small molecule

From: Ashutosh Shandilya <izerokelvin.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:32:03 +0530

Check the structure you terminal nitrogen attached with carbon has four
valency so it should have charge as +1 that is causing the error.
See this error already mentioned
"Total number of electrons: 211; net charge: 0"

Best
Ashutosh Shandilya
SCFBio, IIT Delhi
On 5 December 2011 16:23, Devlina Chakravarty <devlina.chakravarty.gmail.com