Re: [AMBER] constant pressure

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:46:04 -0500

Thanks for the refernce My mdin files (in sequence)

minimization of water or solvent
molecules
&cntrl

imin=1,

ntb=1,

cut=10.0,
   maxcyc=100,
ncyc=10,
   ntt=0,
ntr=1,
&end

Hold the monomers
fixed
1.0

RES 1
85
END

END

minimization of solvent and solute
&cntrl

imin=1,

ntb=1,

cut=10.0,
   maxcyc=100,
ncyc=10,

ntt=0,
&end

heat/dynamics at constant
volume
 &cntrl

imin=0,
   ntxo=1,
ntrx=1,

cut=10.0,tempi=0.1,
   ntpr=500, ntwx=500,
ntwe=500,
   nstlim=1000,
temp0=50.0,

dt=0.0005,
   ntc=1, ntf=1,
tol=0.00001,
   ntx=1,
irest=0,

ntb=1,tautp=1,

ntt=1,

nmropt=1,ntr=1
 /

 &wt

 type='TEMP0', istep1=0, istep2=1000, value1=0.0,
value2=50.0,
 /

 &wt

 type='TEMP0', istep1=1001,istep2=80000,value1=50.0,
value2=50.0,
 /

 &wt
type='END',
 /

GROUP FOR
CONSTRAINTS
 1.0

RES 1
85
END

END

heat/dynamics at constant
volume
 &cntrl

imin=0,
   ntxo=1,
ntrx=1,

cut=10.0,tempi=50,
   ntpr=500, ntwx=500,
ntwe=500,
   nstlim=1000,
temp0=50.0,

dt=0.0005,
   ntc=1, ntf=1,
tol=0.00001,
   ntx=1,
irest=0,

ntb=1,tautp=1,

ntt=1,

nmropt=1,ntr=1
 /

 &wt

 type='TEMP0', istep1=0, istep2=100, value1=50.0,
value2=50.0,
 /

 &wt

 type='TEMP0', istep1=101,istep2=1000,value1=50.0,
value2=50.0,
 /

 &wt
type='END',