Re: [AMBER] constant pressure

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 15:21:13 -0500

I attached the output files in my earlier reply. My molecule is somewaht
similar to plastocyanin as discussed in AMBER tutorial 4 instead of copper
I have a K+ ion (non -bonded interaction with monomer) , I have non bonded
parameters in my frcmod file while I construct the solvated box .
 Is my error related to this intitial structure , I require to have a non
bonded ion, how can I work with this in the input files while running MD.

Thanks
Kirtana