Re: [AMBER] At line 2763 of file _ew_setup.f

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 10:35:46 -0500

Maybe double check the restart file? I thought the ptraj flag for restart
format was "restart" not "rst".

-B

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Jorgen Simonsen <jorgen589.gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I get the following error from my md simulation
>
> At line 2763 of file _ew_setup.f
> Fortran runtime error: Bad value during integer read
>
> I want to start my simulation from a different point in the trajectory
> and I have taken the restart coordinate like this
>
> trajin ../../MD_20_40ns/mdcrd 2168 2168
> center :1-62 mass origin
> image origin center familiar
> trajout lowest_energy_struct.rst rst
>
> and I want to do the simulation with periodic boundary conditions with
> the pressure set to 1 - my input file looks like this
>
> Rst2
> &cntrl
> imin = 0,irest=0,ntx =5,
> ntb = 2, pres0 = 1.0, ntp = 1,
> taup = 2.0,
> cut = 10.0, ntr = 0,
> ntc = 2, ntf = 2,
> tempi = 300.0, temp0 = 300.0,
> ntt = 3, gamma_ln = 1.0,
> nstlim = 10000000, dt = 0.002,
> ntpr = 2000, ntwx = 2000, ntwr = 2000
> /
>
> so how to fix this? Thanks

================================ Current Address =======================
 Brian Radak                                             :     BioMaPS
Institute for Quantitative Biology
 PhD candidate - York Research Group       :     Rutgers, The State
University of New Jersey
 University of Minnesota - Twin Cities         :     Center for Integrative
Proteomics Room 308
 Graduate Program in Chemical Physics     :     174 Frelinghuysen Road,
 Department of Chemistry                          :     Piscataway, NJ
08854-8066
 radak004.umn.edu                                 :
radakb.biomaps.rutgers.edu