Re: [AMBER] ptraj issues

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:37:28 -0500

Hi,

We need a lot more information about the error itself before we can
help. Please post your ptraj input, and attach the complete output
from ptraj. Also, it may be worthwhile for you to upgrade to
AmberTools 1.5, as there are many improvements and fixes since
AmberTools 1.2. AmberTools 1.5 can be installed alongside amber10 with
no problems.

-Dan