Re: [AMBER] NAB possibility for automatic creation of initial configurations of unusual DNA/RNA "duplexes" ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 14:36:11 +0100

Dear prof. Case, thanks for your answer !

I am also almost sure that there is enough particular functions working
on individual residues/atoms from which the proper NAB program
might be composed to do the task which I described sooner.

I was just curious if such comfortable and complex NAB program/function
was not
already composed to save lot of time to anyone who would like to simulate
a bit
unusual RNA/DNA or some hybrid molecule. That.s all.

   Best wishes,

      Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/