Re: [AMBER] atom types error

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 13:20:53 +0100

Dear Urszula,

Simply open the parm99.dat file . $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/ and:

gedit $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/parm99.dat &

Check if the CC-CR force field parameter (bond) do exist: no
but CC-CW does exist:
CC-CW 518.0 1.371 JCC,7,(1986),230; HIS(epsilon)

I wonder if you did not invert the CR and CW atom types in your cycle:
look at their definition in parm99.dat

then, for sure S-CW and/or S-CR does not exist ;-) you will have to
create this FF parameter by analogy to an existing FF parameter; just
copy/cut the FF constant in this case (this is a cycle) and take the
equilibrium value from the QM geometry optimization.

or send me your mol2 file and I will propose you atom types & a frcmod file...

regards, Francois