Re: [AMBER] Problem running Ptraj with CHARMM psf and dcd trajectory file

From: Puspita Halder <puspitah.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:38:36 +0530

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your mail. By looking at the error messages of running ptraj, I
thought that it was reading all atom informations from the psf file but
can't do so for the dcd file after reading 19 atom informations. You
mentioned just the reverse. Anyway, I am sending you the psf file. Please
let me know whether you need the dcd file too.

I have another question for you. You mentioned in your last e-mail about
the website for AmberTools with all bug-fixes applied. As I already
mentioned that we have the amber 9 package installed in our lab. So with
this can I use the above mentioned ambertools?

Thanks

Puspita