Re: [AMBER] How to use strip mask and receptor mask in the new mmpbsa.py?

From: bin wang <wang_p_z.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 04:43:34 +0800 (CST)

Hello Jason,
Thank you very much  for your reply.  I removed the : infront of the ., but it showed error:
Warning: cannot find template for residue ARG in our library.
         You will not be able to save prmtop for this molecule.
Warning: cannot find template for residue CYX in our library.
         You will not be able to save prmtop for this molecule.
Warning: cannot find template for residue CYX in our library.
         You will not be able to save prmtop for this molecule.
Warning: cannot find template for residue CYX in our library.
         You will not be able to save prmtop for this molecule.
Warning: cannot find template for residue CYX in our library.
         You will not be able to save prmtop for this molecule.
Warning: cannot find template for residue CYX in our library.
         You will not be able to save prmtop for this molecule.
Warning: cannot find template for residue CYX in our library.
         You will not be able to save prmtop for this molecule.
Warning: there is an atom OXT in residue PHE205 which does not exist in the model PHE!
         This atom will not be created.
residue PHE205 has 21 atoms
       CA
       HA
       CB
       HB2
       HB3
       CG
       CD1
       HD1
       CE1
       HE1
       CZ
       HZ
       CE2
       HE2
       CD2
       HD2
       OXT
model   PHE has 20 atoms.
       CA
       HA
       CB
       HB2
       HB3
       CG
       CD1
       HD1
       CE1
       HE1
       CZ
       HZ
       CE2
       HE2
       CD2
       HD2
Warning: cannot find template for residue PHE in our library.
         You will not be able to save prmtop for this molecule.
[gtkleap]$ saveAmberParm sys ligand.prmtop _AnteMMPBSA_ligand.rst7
[gtkleap]$ quit

I checked the AnteMMPBSA_ligand.pdb and AnteMMPBSA_receptor.pdb, they are not the right structures. So do you think I should check these residues in the original PDB file?