Re: [AMBER] question on antechamber generating parameters for a charged ligand

From: <fn1.rice.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 09:33:12 -0600

In the chemical structure, I think each phosphate should carry a
negative charge. Antechamber does not give it net charge, either. I
don't have experience in parameterization of ligand like this, so I
don't know whether the way Antechamber does is feasible. Do you think
it's all right to keep the net charge zero on the methylated nitrogen
atom?

Thank you!
Fengyun