[AMBER] ICST-Amber Install

From: co nguyentruong <nguoithamdo.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:14:07 +0700

Dear

 we set up serial and parallel of two Amber11 versions in rock 5.4 and
compiler is gcc-4-4 and use mpich for parallel installation . The first one
is version of Amber 11 and AmberTool 1.4 and second one is Amber11 and
AmberTool 1.5. Their names are Amber1114 and Amber11_1.5 respectively.
However, while almost of tests of Amber1114 got one possible failure,
Amber11_1.5 got more possible failures. I attached log file of their test
on our cluster. And some users bothered that my amber set up is not
reliable. Should we use these installation for running ?

Thank you very much

Nguyen Truong Co

Institute for Computational Science and Technology

Ho Chi Minh City Viet Nam