Re: [AMBER] AmberTools 1.5 compilation: Error importing cpinutil.py python modules! cpinutil will not work

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:26:35 -0500

On Nov 22, 2011, at 11:02 AM, Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de> wrote:

> Ok .. I'll try it. What about MMPBSA.py ? Will this still work by using
> the system python ?

It should. As long as the system python is at least 2.4 and at most 2.7, but that is almost always true.

> Also, is the requirement to run the AT*py script before compiling AMBER
> 11 still valid ?

The latest patches will run that script for you at the end of configure. If it does that, it will print a message telling you so at the end. If this is the case, you will not have to run it yourself.

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate