[AMBER] dynamics of isotopically labelled proteins

From: vaibhav dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:57:17 +0530

Dear Amber community members,
If we have protein structure data available on isotopically labelled
protein, can we make use of this information in AMBER and perform dynamics
with them.
I mean how to generate prmtop and inpcrd files with specific AA labelled
with 15N, 13C or 2H and try to analyze the isotopic effect for properties
we are interested to calculate for e.g. changes in the dyamics of a
particular helix or loop when it is labelled.

I hope the question makes sense.
Thank you.

--
With regards