Re: [AMBER] how to add new groups to all_amino94.in

From: M. L. Dodson <mldodson.comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:03:30 -0600

Of course I meant:
residue N, connect 1, and residue N+1, connect 0 used to define
not
residue N, connect 1, and residue N+1, connect 1 used to define

Bud
On Nov 20, 2011, at 10:02 AM, FyD wrote:

> Dear Jason,
>
>> The "loadOFF" command in leap allows you to load any library files you have
>> laying around. The directories that are searched for the library files are
>> $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/lib as well as the current working directory. You can
>> add more directories to your search path via the -I flag to tleap. That is,
>>
>> tleap -I/path/to/my/libs
>
> ok thanks.
>
> We have developed a new force field library file format .
> q4md-forcefieldtools.org within LEaP.
>
> See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-1.php
> -I.3.4.- The mol3 file format
> http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/leap-mol3.php
>
> regards, Francois

M. L. Dodson
Business email: activesitedynamics-at-gmail-dot-com
Personal email: mldodson-at-comcast-dot-net
Gmail: mlesterdodson-at-gmail-dot-com
Phone: eight_three_two-five_63-386_one