Re: [AMBER] binding energy calculated by mm_pbsa.pl

From: Qinghua Liao <fantasticqhl.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:34:32 +0100

Dear Ray,

Thanks very much that you can give me an answer on Sunday. I am sorry for
not telling you that I used amber11 together with ambertools-1.5 to do the
calculation. For the parameters, I used the default ones in the first
calculation. That's the point confusing me, how can this happen? How can I
figure it out? Thanks very much!

Best Regards,

Qinghua
Ph.D. student