[AMBER] how to add new groups to all_amino94.in

From: Li, Yawen (MU-Student) <"Li,>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:20:33 +0000

Hi, all.

I am running the AMBER program which is installed on a university server. I do not have the authority to edit the all_amino94.in file. However, since the molecule I want to study has some non-standard amino acid functional groups. I have to be able to include parameters in the library, in order to set up the coordinate and parameter files correctly in the first place.

Does anyone know how to tell LEaP to read functional group parameters from a working directory?

Thank you for any help in advance,
Yawen Li

Graduate student
Chemistry Department