Re: [AMBER] Minimization of only certain atoms

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:55:26 -0500

Just to add on to what Brian said, the bellymask specifies the atoms that can move, NOT that you want to hold fixed. You can use positional restraints, too, which will have basically the same effect with strong force constant (see ntr=1 in the manual).

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate