Re: [AMBER] QMMM SCC-DFTB: ERROR ON EWEVGE (Eigenvalue solver)

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:54:43 -0300

Hi Emmanuel,

I don't believe it's a problem with your input, since it only stopped at
minimization step 1879. However, it clearly indicates that the minimization
procedure is leading to some weird structure. I'd suggest that you try to
print the intermediate structures in the minimization, and take a closer
look at the last ones, when things start to go awry. Sometimes, just
restarting from the last good structure, or giving some atom a small nudge,
can solve the problem.

Gustavo.

Gustavo Seabra
Professor Adjunto