Re: [AMBER] Problems of generating prmtop and inpcrd files for ligand-receptor with two Mg2+ ions --please help

From: Crystal.CHIA-YU Ku <crystal.chia.yu.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:52:12 -0800

Hi Case,

Here is the content of my sqm.out file: ( I rip the information may
useful.) When the QMMM error message appeared on the bottom, SQM
terminated and ANTECHAMBER quited, even if like you word, bondtype
command did not complain... I also could know if the starting
structure was bad or good because I even could not enter SQM phase...

For the ligand, I directly ripped the structural information from
X-ray crystallograph of my receptor to do MD simulation for the
ligand-receptor pair. The pH environment of ligand and receptor is
around 7.0.

Could you know if something may go wrong according to the information
below? If you need more information for your referencing, do not
hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,

Crystal
=========Information of sqm.out==================
| QMMM: *** SCF convergence criteria ***
| QMMM: Energy change : 0.1D-09 kcal/mol
| QMMM: Error matrix |FP-PF| : 0.1D+00 au
| QMMM: Density matrix change : 0.1D-09
| QMMM: Maximum number of SCF cycles : 1000

| QMMM: *** Diagonalization Routine Information ***
| QMMM: Pseudo diagonalizations are allowed.
| QMMM: Auto diagonalization routine selection is disabled.
| QMMM: Using internal diagonalization routine (diag_routine=1).

  QMMM: QM Region Cartesian Coordinates (*=link atom)
  QMMM: QM_NO. MM_NO. ATOM X Y Z
  QMMM: 1 1 C 17.4180 39.6130 64.1560
  QMMM: 2 2 N 23.2430 40.7000 66.9120
  QMMM: 3 3 C 23.1990 39.9700 68.0470
  QMMM: 4 4 S 24.4660 38.8880 68.2630
  QMMM: 5 5 C 25.1690 39.3930 66.7490
  QMMM: 6 6 C 24.3770 40.3580 66.1730
  QMMM: 7 7 C 24.6540 41.0370 64.8640
  QMMM: 8 8 C 26.4420 38.8270 66.2310
  QMMM: 9 9 C 27.6160 39.5410 66.7880
  QMMM: 10 10 O 28.9050 39.0960 66.3640
  QMMM: 11 11 N 19.5650 39.3350 65.1740
  QMMM: 12 12 C 18.6210 40.2280 64.7150
  QMMM: 13 13 N 18.7710 41.5250 64.7510
  QMMM: 14 14 C 19.9280 42.0770 65.2910
  QMMM: 15 15 N 20.0710 43.3990 65.3020
  QMMM: 16 16 C 20.9490 41.1950 65.8320
  QMMM: 17 17 C 20.7050 39.8420 65.7080
  QMMM: 18 18 C 22.1730 41.7450 66.5390
  QMMM: 19 19 P 30.2940 39.5950 66.9140
  QMMM: 20 20 O 30.3800 41.0610 66.6910
  QMMM: 21 21 O 31.2660 38.8010 66.1190
  QMMM: 22 22 O 30.3310 39.2850 68.3790
  QMMM: 23 23 H 16.7330 40.3920 63.8210
  QMMM: 24 24 H 16.9320 39.0060 64.9200
  QMMM: 25 25 H 17.6920 38.9820 63.3110
  QMMM: 26 26 H 22.4020 40.0750 68.7680
  QMMM: 27 27 H 25.5760 40.6420 64.4370
  QMMM: 28 28 H 24.7600 42.1100 65.0270
  QMMM: 29 29 H 23.8280 40.8530 64.1770
  QMMM: 30 30 H 26.5020 37.7750 66.5090
  QMMM: 31 31 H 26.4550 38.9110 65.1440
  QMMM: 32 32 H 27.5230 40.5910 66.5120
  QMMM: 33 33 H 27.5730 39.4700 67.8750
  QMMM: 34 34 H 20.9050 43.8130 65.6920
  QMMM: 35 35 H 19.3450 43.9890 64.9200
  QMMM: 36 36 H 21.4600 39.1510 66.0540
  QMMM: 37 37 H 22.6370 42.4830 65.8840
  QMMM: 38 38 H 21.8490 42.2470 67.4500

  RESULTS

QMMM: ERROR!
QMMM: Unable to achieve self consistency to the tolerances specified
QMMM: No convergence in SCF after 1000 steps.
QMMM: E = -0.6139E+06 DeltaE = 0.1467E-10 DeltaP = 0.1322E-07
QMMM: Smallest DeltaE = 0.1023E-11 DeltaP = 0.7705E-07 Step = 853