[AMBER] how to use ptraj to convert trajectory files?

From: Yun Shi <yunshi09.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 11:06:14 -0800

Hello all,

This question might be dumb.

But I did MD simulation with other softwares, and used VMD to convert the
trajectories to dcd format. Now I want to convert it to mdcrd format so
that I could use MM/PBSA.py within AmberTools to calculate binding
affinity. But ptraj did not output anything, what I did is:

  \-/
  -/- PTRAJ: a utility for processing trajectory files
  /-\
  \-/ Version: "AMBER 11.0 integrated" (4/2010)
  -/- Executable is: "ptraj"
  /-\ Running on 1 processor(s)
  \-/ Input the name of an AMBER prmtop, CHARMM PSF or PDB file:
npt4382.pdb
Opened file "npt4382.pdb" with mode (r)
Reading PDB file "npt4382.pdb": 4382 atoms found!!!
Found 424 residues

PTRAJ: Processing input from "STDIN" ...
trajin beta100.dcd 1 1000 1

PTRAJ: trajin beta100.dcd 1 1000 1
  Checking coordinates: beta100.dcd
trajout beta100.mdcrd mdcrd

PTRAJ: trajout beta100.mdcrd mdcrd

And I do not even know how to correctly exit this program (I used "Ctrl +
C").

Thanks for any suggestion.
Yun