Re: [AMBER] bad atom type: Br

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 22:20:41 -0500

Edit sander's mdread.f file ($AMBERHOME/src/sander/mdread.f) and look for
the phrase "bad atom type". It should occur twice -- once (commented out)
for the gbsa=1 code path and the second time (not commented out) for the
gbsa=2 code path. You'll need to provide a default radius here (like
what's done for gbsa=1) or at least provide one for Br to avoid seeing this
error message.

HTH,
Jason

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Hector A. Baldoni <hbaldoni.unsl.edu.ar>wrote:

> Dear Amber users,
>
> progress.log: bad atom type: Br
>
> Is the error message I got trying to make GB and PB energy decomposition
> using MMPBSA.py.MPI with AT1.5. Can someone tell me how to fix it ?
>
> Best Regards,
> Hector.
>
> ---------------------------------
> Dr. Hector A. Baldoni