[AMBER] comparison failures in the Amber11 and AT15 test

From: bin wang <wang_p_z.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 07:20:25 +0800 (CST)

Dear Amber users,
I have a question regarding the test of Amber11 and AT15.
After installation of AT15 and Amber11, I run make test and get the .diff files in folder $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/test/logs/test_at_serial and $AMBERHOME/test/logs/test_amber_serial.  The results showed some comparison failures.  Especially, there are some possible failures in test/sander_pbsa_radi, test/sander_pbsa_tsr, test/sander_pbsa_decres, test/sander_pbsa_decpw, and src/mm_pbsa/Examples.  But I need to use pbsa to calculate binding energy.  I am wondering if these failures are significant problems?  Can I still use mm_pbsa or I have to fix it?