Re: [AMBER] Xleap pdb editing

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:38:15 -0500

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011, James Starlight wrote:

> I saved anything by means of Xleap context menu

I just can't reproduce the problem. I source leaprc.ff10, edit ACE,
select all atoms, then use the "edit selected atoms" to change an atom
name, use the "save and quit" button to get out of editing mode (did you
do that?), use File->SavePDB, selecting the ACE unit and giving it a file
name my_ace.pdb. The output pdb file has the new atom names that I gave
in the editing session.

I'm afraid that you are going to have to either use the command line to
save units, etc. (so that it's easy to communicate what you did), or be
excruciatingly complete about exactly what menu items you chose, and in what
order.

....dac