Re: [AMBER] Xleap pdb editing

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:31:42 -0800

David hello!

1) I've load my pdb by the
source leaprc.ff10
m = loadpdb 1MAG_0.pdb
edit m

I've edit ACE entry from the Xleap meny edit Unit- Ace ( I've rename atoms
and save addter this )
After this I've edit my structure ( edit m) and save it too.
Unfortunatelly the atom names in edit ACE group were like before editing 0)
Could you tell me how I can add new units- groups to the exiting param sets
without xleap graph interface ?

2) I've made TER beetween chains but edited structure after this had
consisted of one chain where each residues were divided by the TER card ;O
But I want to obtain just 2 chains as a output as was in input :)
I've attached structure before and after editing.

Thanks again,

James