Re: [AMBER] problem with pmemd.cuda

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 12:50:23 -0800

It's more complex than that. CUDA PMEMD assumes an atom can only see one
periodic image within its cutoff within a given neighborlist box, which
means you can have 1 x 1 x 1 simulation with up to 26 periodic images, and
it should work. But if your cutoff extends past a neighborlist box
somehow, failure will occur.

Does this even work correctly on the CPU? Or just not crash ergo does
magical mysterious stuff that leads to ???

Scott