Re: [AMBER] addles "old coordinate file not specified"

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:36:29 -0500

the issue is still that you are not giving addles any information about the
arrangement of the 60mer.

unless I misunderstand, you should use the frcmod file that worked properly
for the dimer, and just repeat the same procedure with leap except load in
the pdb of the 60mer. what happens when you do this? addles and neb are not
related to what you want to do (as far as I can tell).