Re: [AMBER] calculate residue wise SASA

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 01:23:06 -0500

Hi,

You can calculate the SASA for residues using the LCPO algorithm with cpptraj:

trajin mdcrd
surf res1sasa :1 out surf.dat
surf res2sasa :2 out surf.dat

where there is a 'surf' command for each residue you want calculated.
The output file 'surf.dat' will have the format

#Frame res1sasa res2sasa ...

-Dan