Re: [AMBER] problem in solvation

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 14:49:26 -0500

Ah ok, I thought that was too easy anyway. Somethings that I have heard
of, but never used myself, that might also help are the leap commands
"solvateCap" and "solvateShell" (probably one or the other is better
here). I believe one of these essentially just adds on additional layers
of solvent.

Brian