[AMBER] Recent mails

From: Marc Baaden <baaden.smplinux.de>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 08:48:20 +0100

Dear Francesco,

Thank you for your messages and congratulations to having succeeded in
building the model and getting the parameters.

First a general comment: please pay attention not to send mail to the
address baaden.me.com. I only use it while travelling and it is very
possible that I miss messages sent there (I almost missed yours!).
Please do always send to baaden.smplinux.de.

I haven't yet had a close look at the model; I have an important grant
deadline this wednesday and I put anything else on hold :)

Concerning your trip to Italy, no problem. Have fun with the ceremony.
If you want to check the literature, I would suggest two things:
- check what people have done with respect to simulating electrode
  surfaces. What type of studies, what type of problems, and ideally of
  there are parameters
- look at simulations and available data on the cytochrome for building
  a membrane-inserted Hase/cyt complex

I will also ask Elisabeth Lojou whether she has any good pointers.

Greetings,
  Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden.smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr