Re: [AMBER] addles "old coordinate file not specified"

From: Jennifer Brookes <j.brookes.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:01:28 -0500

I am using pack 2 as I have 2 coordinates in dimer.inpcrd (to create inpcrd
for the 2 dimers) and I would like in principle to be able to use this tool
for 60 coordinates. I don't actually want to use neb I was just following
and modifying the instructions from the tutorial as a way to create .prmtop
and .incrd files for many molecules with the same .prmtop specification (as
in my first email). So I do not want many images of the dimer for a
conformation search I just want to copy one so all have different
coordinates. There is probably a better way, but I do not know what it is.

To run addles I have been using amber10.

With thanks,
Jenny