[AMBER] Installation of MMPBSA.MPI should be clarified

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 15:37:29 +0100

Huhu,

in the PDF manual about MMPBSA Python version, it is said:

> You can install MMPBSA.py using the command
>
> cd $AMBERHOME/src/mmpbsa_py
> make install
>
> or MMPBSA.py.MPI using the command
>
> cd $AMBERHOME/src/mmpbsa_py
> make parallel

This should be updated to

$ cd $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/mmpbsa_py

Also, this "error message" really was not expressive to me:

$ cd $AMBERHOME/src/mmpbsa_py
$ make parallel
MMPBSA.py has been moved to
/home/bioinfp/jang/sumpf/Amber11/test/amber11/AmberTools/src

Although I now know it was stupid my first impression was: hmmm.. very
fast build process, only one file moved.

A cleaner solution would be:

1) removing the makefile and only keeping the README or
2) echoing something like "ERROR: Go to
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/mmpbs_py and invoke `make parallel` there"

Thanks,

Jan-Philip