Re: [AMBER] 1JFF Antechamber, LEaP problems

From: Matthew D Antalek <mantale1.binghamton.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:37:37 -0400

Hi Jason,

   When I try to create the prepin file I get the following error.

[matthew.matt-pc octMD]$ antechamber -i short_taxolderivnoH.pdb -fi pdb -o
s_tdnH.prepin -fo prepi -c bcc -s 2
Running: /home/matthew/amber11/bin/bondtype -j full -i
ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac

Warning: the assigned bond types may be wrong, please :
(1) double check the structure (the connectivity) and/or
(2) adjust atom valence penalty parameters in APS.DAT, and/or
(3) increase PSCUTOFF in define.h and recompile bondtype.c
    Be cautious, use a large value of PSCUTOFF (>100) will significantly
increase the computation time

Error: cannot run "/home/matthew/amber11/bin/bondtype -j full -i
ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac" in
judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit

Is this an error from an incorrect compilation of antechamber.c or is it
because there are some default values in APS.DAT or bondtype.c file which
are poor or incompatible with the molecule?

-Matt