Re: [AMBER] post MD energy calculations

From: peker milas <pekermilas.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:35:05 -0400

Thank you for your fast response David,

I see what you mean. I think i should find a way for grouping them first.
Then i can calculate free energies for each group through the
representatives (representative MD frames rather) of corresponding group.
Am i right ?

One more thing to ask. Should i use MMPBSA.py for this purpose ? If i have
for example 4 groups by some rule, can i treat them as
multiple (i don't know what this means though...) docking systems ?

thanks again million times

peker