Re: [AMBER] Failure kReduceSoluteCOM with GPU

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:52:31 -0300

Hi,
I've only found $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/configure.rej .
I've checked the files that were supposed to be patched by bugfix.11,
but wasn't able to confirm if they were patched or not due to my lack
of programming knowledge. Any tips here?
One other thing. Why is it that this simulation ran successfully on my
GTX275 computer but has problems with my GTX460?
Thank you
Fabrício