Re: [AMBER] selective qmshake?

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:29:50 -0400

Thanks Ross!

It would appear that "noshakemask" DOES work when applied to QM atoms. For
some reason I did not expect this behavior. Is this a bug that has become a
feature? :P

My reason for using SHAKE is not to increase the time step. Of course that
could be a good idea, but I'm not really sure what the constrained C-H bond
lengths should be (although I'd imagine most reasonable guesses would give
rather similar results). In any event I am trying to keep apples to apples
comparison with my previous simulations and I would think that new
constraints or changes in the time step should give one pause in that
regard.

Brian