Re: [AMBER] MMGBSA.py error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:43:21 -0400

Try upgrading to AmberTools 1.5. It has a new version of MMPBSA.py which
should be better.

The checkCoordinates() error messages leads me to believe that your prmtop
files aren't quite compatible with each other. Try visualizing the
intermediate trajectories to see if they look OK. I'm guessing you have
some extra water molecules or ions in your complex, receptor, or ligand
PRMTOP files that are stripped from the original trajectories.

HTH,
Jason

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Rajesh Raju <rajesh.raju.mail.chem.tamu.edu

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate
352-392-4032