[AMBER] MMGBSA.py error

From: Rajesh Raju <rajesh.raju.mail.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:53:28 -0500

Dear Amber Users,

I am using MMGBSA.py script to calculate the binding free energy
between a DNA-protein system. I am getting the following error. Ligand
(DNA) contains 2 residues and receptor (protein) contains 435
resiues.. I have included 500 snapshots for analysis...

I cannot understand the error,. I beleive my topology files are
correct

Activated Environment for using: Intel MKL v10.2.6.038.
Activated environment for using: Intel Compilers, version 11.1 (073)
Activated environment for using: OpenMPI, version 1.4.3
Activated Environment for using: Intel MKL v10.2.6.038.
Activated environment for using: Intel Compilers, version 11.1 (073)
Activated environment for using: OpenMPI, version 1.4.3
checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER
trajectory file: _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd
         If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER
trajectory file: _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd
         If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER
trajectory file: _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd
         If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER
trajectory file: _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd
         If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER
trajectory file: _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd
         If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
checkCoordinates(): Could not predict number of frames for AMBER
trajectory file: _MMPBSA_complex.mdcrd
         If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
sh: line 1: 11050 Segmentation fault
     /g/software/lms/amber11/exe/ptraj com.prmtop
_MMPBSA_ptrajentropy.in > _MMPBSA_ptraj_entropy.out
Error! Ptraj failed. Check coordinate and topology files for the
complex.
[...]
trajectory file: _MMPBSA_receptor.mdcrd
         If this is not a compressed file then there is a problem
=>> PBS: job killed: mem job total 27153656 kb exceeded limit 8388608
kb
mpirun: killing job...

mpirun was unable to cleanly terminate the daemons on the nodes shown
below. Additional manual cleanup may be required - please refer to
the "orte-clean" tool for assistance.