Re: [AMBER] ptraj closest water

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:23:07 -0400

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:49 PM, George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com> wrote:
> Daniel, I need to compile cpptraj. I shall do so shortly. I'm following your instructions http://dev-archive.ambermd.org/201107/0005.html

Be aware that using the '-openmp' option for a stand-alone configure
of cpptraj is not supported for versions of cpptraj < 2.1. While the
code will compile, you may (and probably will) end up with bad results
when using the 'closest' command. If you only have cpptraj from AT1.5
(V1.0.9) I would recommend just using the version that is compiled
during the regular AmberTools installation, or not specifying the
'-openmp' flag if doing a stand-alone install.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any more help.

-Dan