Re: [AMBER] /dat/slko DFTB files

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:48:20 -0300

Your files are located at:
> /usr/local/amber10/dat/slko

While sander is looking for the files in:
> $(AMBERHOME)/dat/slko/

Then you get the message:
> Missing file:
> /dat/slko/C-C.skf

That means that the $AMBERHOME variable is either not defined correctly, or not being exported to the work nodes in your machine. Notice that it should be defined, in your case, as '/usr/local/amber10'. If you are using bash, the command:

export AMBERHOME=/usr/local/amber10

should solve it.

Good luck,
Gustavo.