Re: [AMBER] Steered MD using pmemd.cuda ?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:24:49 -0700

Hi Marek,

Unfortunately none of the NCSU features currently work with PMEMD either the
CPU or GPU versions. Unfortunately the format of the ncsu input files, not
having a switch in the cntrl namelist like all the other options in sander,
means that it is very hard to trap usage of NCSU options.

For the moment you will need to use Sander I am afraid. If NSF chooses to
renew my SI2-SSE funding then this will become possible, both GPU support in
Sander and additional features in pmemd. So cross your fingers (and toes!).

All the best
Ross