Re: [AMBER] ligand & protein with dist restraint

From: Dmitry Nilov <nilovdm.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:54:12 +0400

The initial position of a ligand predicted by AutoDock can be strained
so, in some case, it is necessary to relax it with restraints prior to
long MD run. Also, note that "I am sure about ligand because I used
spdb viewer and computed H-bond. ligand was correct place." is really
not a strong argument.