Re: [AMBER] Please solve my problem

From: e p <epepgene1.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:46:19 -0700

Dear Carlos
I am sure about ligand because I used spdb viewer and computed H-bond
.ligand was correct place.
after amber running ligand replaced and exited . I used dist restraints for
fixing ligand but I cant!
if I put the restraints in active site,the vibrations will limit?!
I want to study the fast vibration in active site
Thanks from your answer
Best