Re: [AMBER] Antechamber trouble with COA-acyl chain

From: Erin Kelly <erkelly4572.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:22:50 -0500

Ok, so we edited the PDB to add unique atom names and changed the UNK.

We used a -nc of -4, and the following error appeared in sqm.out.

QMMM: ERROR!
QMMM: Unable to achieve self consistency to the tolerances specified
QMMM: No convergence in SCF after 1000 steps.
QMMM: E = NaN DeltaE = NaN DeltaP = 0.0000E+00
QMMM: Smallest DeltaE = 0.1798+309 DeltaP = 0.1798+309 Step = 0

And the same error came out when editing the sqm.in using the -ek flag to
this:

qm_theory='AM1', grms_tol=0.0002, tight_p_conv=0, scfconv=1.d-8

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Erin