Re: [AMBER] Antechamber trouble with COA-acyl chain

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:04:04 -0500

The biggest problem is that your net charge should not be zero.

CoA has a net charge of -3.

If you need more help, let me know.

Dean
Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Professor of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507
Dept. of Chemistry, Missouri State University
Springfield, Missouri 65897