Re: [AMBER] AmberTools compilation problem

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:29:41 -0400

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011, Matteo Tiberti wrote:

> I'm trying to compile the serial version of the AmberTools under Debian
> GNU/Linux x86_64 using gcc 4.5 (gnu option), patched with the latest
> bugfixes, and I get an error:
>
> mm_options.l: In function ‘mmolex’:
> mm_options.l:31:9: error: ‘hcp_h’ undeclared (first use in this function)

This (probably) arises because you don't have flex installed on your machine
(check the output of the configure script) and the workaround that configure
tries to use is broken. Until we can post a bugfix, install flex on your
machine, and type "make clean" before typing "make install".

...good luck...dac