[AMBER] Please solve my problem

From: e p <epepgene1.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 04:11:52 -0700

Dear Ambers
I want to inspect the effect of connection of a ligand to my protein before
formation of a covalent bond to the active site. I have designed a new
ligand and put it to the active site by auto dock. the ligand moved during
MD run so I had to put dist restraints(rk2=50,) on ligand atoms that are not
involved in catalysis and on 5 residues of the protein out of the active
site. it didnt solve the problem. the ligand still moves and rotates.As I
want to study the vibrations before formation of nucleophilic attack, I dont
want to use restraints to limit active site vibrations.
Any offer would be apprecited.
Thanks for your attention

Elahe